Skip to main content

The Bob Rumball Associations For The Deaf in partnership with Reach Out Centre for Kids offers PAH! a deaf children’s mental health service which is accessible to Deaf and hard of hearing individuals and their families.

Who can receive services from PAH? children and youth 0-18 years who are Deaf or hard of hearing, have mental health issues who live in Peel, Halton or Dufferin or attend E.C. Drury Provincial School for the Deaf. Who can make a referral? Referrals can be made by anyone, including: • Self • Parent or guardian • Social service or health agency • Teacher or counsellor • Physician

PAH! Provides individualized services which may include:

  • Assessment
  • Individual, Family & Group Treatment
  • Wraparound Planning
  • Parent Relief
  • Training & Education
  • Advocacy
  • Links to informal & community supports