Employment Services provides accessible employment assessments, education, linkages, and referrals, to support Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals’ employment goals.
Clients Can Access:
- Career assessments to identify preferred employment pathways
- Resume and cover letter development/revisions
- Career/job fair opportunities
- Educational and job skill-development workshops
- Referrals to formal training to employment pathways
- Interview practice
- Information about job opportunities
- Partnerships with employers and apprenticeship/employment programs and services
- Education about your rights as an employee
- Supports and information about accessibility as a Deaf employee (i.e. interpreting, use of text vs phone calls, etc.)
Contact Employment Services
Send us a message if you want to access our services or get more information. Please allow 48 hours for response time and thank you for visiting!