Silent Voice is currently seeking 1 full-time Program Assistant who will report to the Program Director, and will be responsible for providing support to the program director and program staff. Other duties include those related to managing databases, public relations, event planning, and communication with families, clients and community service providers.
The primary responsibilities required for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Program Director, and program staff;
- As a member of the Silent Voice team, provide back up support to the Office Manager; greet clients and direct them to the appropriate staff member; answer questions and forward messages;
- Plan and schedule meetings and appointments, travel and accommodation;
- Promote Silent Voice programs and services as directed, assist in the design of promotional material (digital and print);
- Coordinate interpreting assignments for both in-house and freelance interpreters;
- Manage databases (client files, assessments, reports, statistics, tracking reports etc.);
- Coordinate program-related events and community events, assist with the coordination of agency events, etc.;
- Coordinate social media sites and assist with the maintenance of the agency website;
- Perform general administrative duties to include but not limited to: invoicing, processing expense reports, photocopying, scanning, faxing, mailing, shredding, filing and courier;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
DEADLINE: Candidates are invited to indicate their interest in this position by sending a resume and cover letter by October 15, 2021 to Megan Youngs, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in Silent Voice. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone/TTY calls please.