The California School for the Deaf presents a special webinar series of recordings (2021-2022) on early education and language development for Deaf children.
- Language Milestones for Deaf Education: Understanding SB210 & ASL Assessments
- The Importance of an Early Bilingual Deaf Education: Early Start, Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten
- What is LEAD-K?
- Deaf Educator’s Wealth of Knowledge
- Navigating your Family Rights & the Best Placement for your Deaf Child
- Family Panel: Experiences with Deaf Coaching
- Early Deaf Education: Do-Do About Spoken English?
- ASL Phonics – Literacy
- Zones of Regulation
- Will Knowledge of Assessment Results Empower Students to Work Harder in School?