Silent Voice serves Deaf adults, youth, children, and their families in an American Sign Language (ASL) environment. We are dedicated to improving communication and relationships between Deaf and hearing family members and Deaf and hearing members of the community. Silent Voice is an agency grounded in Catholic values offering services to the whole community. We value and respect the dignity and worth of all people.
- American Sign Language as the primary language of communication in providing services to the Deaf community at Silent Voice.
- The right of individuals within the Deaf community to choose the communication method of their choice.
- Service to all people in need regardless of race, creed, disability, sexual orientation, family status, receipt of public assistance, level of literacy or any other personal characteristics.
- Those most in need given preference.
- The sanctity and dignity of human life.
- The role of family as central to the individual and to society.
- The role of community as central to the individual and to society.